Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Reviews Incoming

Due to my recent purchase of the Vampire Academy series (a great choice on my part!), I've been holding off on reviewing the books until I finish the entire series.  I can't wait to share what I think with you guys!!

I also have a lot of first reads and NetGalley books that need to be read, and I will be getting around to them! My soul is currently taken in by the VA series though, and I can't seem to force myself to read anything else.

I also have a few books I picked up from the library as part of my book club month choices; lots of books are waiting to be read, I swear!!  I'm finishing my finals, and after it's all done I'll have a ton more time for reading!

I'm also going to try and start posting reviews at scheduled times; I think I'll try to start with posting twice a week on Monday and Thursday.  I might have to cut it back down once school starts but until then I'm going to guarantee a review next Monday!!

I'm so excited for what's to come.  I hope you guys are too!

-Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment